2015年7月29日水曜日

My vacations plans/preparation (past, present and future)

Today, I introduce about my vacations plans. I want to travel. I want to go to Kyoto. Because, I like that good and old traditions and I want to watch there in Kyoto. I want watch and feel there. Especially, I interest about Old Street. Kyoto is very famous sightseeing spot. As famous spot is Kiyomizu temple, Gojyunoto, Yasaka temple and Kinkakuji. Do you know Kiyomizu temple? Kiyomizu temple is 13 meters high from ground. View is very beautiful from here. Food is very delicious too. It is most famous food is using green tea foods. It is so delicious. But, maybe you feel tastes bitter because, green tea is bitter a little. Please be careful it. Then I want to try eating “Saikyo zuke”. Not mean the strong is “Saikyo.” “Saikyo zuke” is slice of fish. And, it is pickled in miso. And, I have another reason that wants to go. It is grave of forefather in Kyoto. It is the Koubai temple. It is into Daitoku temple. I really want to go to worship. I must salute to forefather. He was so famous general in the Sengoku Era. I hope that this dream come true. Do you have interest about Kyoto? Please tell me it. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

217/7597

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿