2015年11月13日金曜日

My Watch

I bought a watch first time in tomorrow. The maker is TIMEX. The frame is metallic and belt color is razor of black. This time is two times. But, I bought first time. In fact, I was ordered three weeks ago but the item wasn’t distributed because that site was a phishing fraud site. And I was paid money. I was tricked. So, I pulled myself together and used the Amazon of a major mail order site. I wanted a watch called t2n740 in this time but I give up it because it is that is hard to obtain in Japan. Then, I found a new watch. It is t2p101. It is a metal flame and razor belt of black, correspond to until 100 meter, have a chronograph. To sum up, it has a stop watch function. It is joined a night right function too. Possibly, I can't master that an all functions. I like this watch because my first watch. I think that so carefully from this. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

180/3626

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿