2015年11月13日金曜日

E-2-04:Romeo + Juliet

This time’s essay is Romeo + Juliet. This work is such a famous love story and tragedy known all over the world. It was written by Shakespeare. His works is almost all works of tragedy. His famous works are Hamlet, King Lear, The Merchant of Venice and others. At that time, were the saddest tragedies liked by the audience? This time’s movie, the historical backdrop was set up to The Later Modern Period. There were guns and cars. It was not a castle but a skyscraper. The two families were like the Mafia. And, it surprised that there were aloha shirts. Their clothes were aloha shirt. It was so surprising. The story was so good because it did not change the original story. But, I don’t like the direction. The sound effect and the music play in scene were used carelessly. I thought that the music was frequently used too. I thought that the music had given a bad influence on the work because originally, the music should have a good influence on the story was lost for the effect. I felt that the work to like a cheap movie by music. My favorite line into the work is the Juliet said words that “Parting is such sweet sorrow that I shall say good night till it be morrow.” This line is I think that she’s feeling to yearn for a lover is showing on line. And one more thing is “The sweetest honey is loathsome in his own deliciousness. Therefore love moderately.” This phrase is said Father. I thought this phrase means that if you should use moderation in the love, the partner will lose interest someday. So, you are love in moderation. In the last scene, Captain Prince said “We are punished” to two families. This line is so impressive to me. When I was high school student, I have watched the Romeo + Juliet too. Then, it was Romeo + Juliet in 1968. Do you know Olivia Hussey? At this time, Olivia Hussey who played the role of Juliet was really cute and so beautiful. At the photographing time, she was sixteen. It was the age that near to the age of the original. She was sixty four now. Her beauty has not changed at the moment. My Juliet image is her image. She is so beautiful too. I think that this work will continue to be read for a long time by many people from this. thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.
420/3446

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿