2015年10月26日月曜日

Book Review-2-03:The new baby

Today’s book is The New Baby. The baby is cute isn’t it? When I watch a baby, I become happy. Childbirth is so impressed but I get a little worried. It is mothers and baby’s life is at stake. Mother is childbirth at the risk of she's life. Man is dies because they can’t endure this pain of childbirth. After all, the woman is strong. I respect the woman. Jo’s husband and wife are brought good news to Wilma’s house. She was pregnant. They're over the moon. Wilma’s mam was finds a baby carriage from ministorage. But, it was break a little. Wilma’s dad is repairing it. Wilma was told to Biff and Chip in a minute. They told to mother and father in a minute. Biff and Chip’s parents were set up a child bed and new mattress. But, it was dirty a little. This good news delivered to Kipper. He was set up a stopped using that a toys by Biff and Chip. After all, it was break a little. Why their prepared things has been breaking everything. And, Kipper told about good news to Ms. Green of the school. Kipper and children don’t know about baby. Ms. Green was gather parents of children, told about the baby to children. They were learns about the baby. And, they were makes a book about baby. That book was given to Jo. The childbirth time came soon. They were so nervous. In the end, Jo’s baby is born. A girl. She’s name is Vicky. They have taken a picture. My dear friend will bear too soon. I’m so worry and pressure but it is other people’s affairs. My friend will become father soon. . I don't know why, it is tickle feel. I hope that my friend will blessed with child. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.



Hunt, Roderick  Alex Brychta. (2003) The new baby Oxford University Press,

314/ 3026

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿