2015年10月21日水曜日

E-2-02: Cool Hand Luke

Today’s review is Cool Hand Luke. Anyway, my impression about this movie I watched that the main character’s Paul Newman is too cool. It is too slick that the man is so good with a smile. He was lavishing his dazzling smiles to everyone. The beginning of the story is a scene of Luke cutting off a parking meter. But, he was drinking in this time. In spite of that his prison term is two years. It is too long. And, he said about his reason that just to kill time. But, I seems like he commit a crime and entered the prison knowingly. I think that the criminal liability is not so strong because he was drunk. He had a heart like a boy. He was attracts intense interest of everyone by it. I think that he was able to succeed eating the fifty eggs because he has a sense of humor. And, the point I like is that he makes a pretense of being penitent and acts like a different prisoner. The pretense scene was the greatest. I think that he has various abilities. Paul Newman is a bewitching actor. His way of expressing was so free. They were spend time freely but in the prison. They drink a coke, play cards, gambling, enjoy the music and watch a woman and are excited. It was the appearance of liberty. It was beautiful that the method of not thinking they have in prison. However, the jailer’s expression was in contrast to theirs. The jailer with the sunglass is an example. I don't know what he's thinking with an expressionless face and he has an uncommon ability with the rifle. His scariness was so conspicuous. I think that it seems he enjoys the prisoners because of his existence. But, I surprised that the scene of Luke’ last scene was too sudden. It was a little shock. I don’t think that the last would be like that. And, Luke was doesn’t forget a smile until the last. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

346/1797

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿