2015年10月8日木曜日

New Devices

Long time no see, everyone. The blog’s the latter half is recovery from today. I will write many blogs again. The first, I write about that got new device two month ago in today. I got new smart phone in two month ago. It is first time in five years. It is Galaxy s6 edge and I was writing it. A color is silver of gold. It is strange a little isn’t it? But, it is so beautiful. The performance is improved two times more too. So, I can comfortably so using it. The special point is after all edge screens of light and left. It is can register contact of close friends until five and when a screen was off, displayed a latest news and renewal information of SNS. It shows a time. This smart phone is used a high durability grass that a grass called gorilla to on screen. It is selling point. I added a screen cover and rubber case to that. But, when I dropped my smart phone, a screen gets a cracked easy. It was very shocked. I wanted it make hard more. And then, I was gets another one. It is tablet. It characteristics is the large screen. It is can enjoy a game, mail and applications on large screen different from smart phone. Its name is Galaxy Tab S. It is attached a keyboard. This is removable. The two are can connect by Bluetooth. It will correspond to other equipment too. I was watching the Youtube and movies used with tablet. I was surprised because the image is so beautiful. And, this is joined the Word program. I can write a blogs by it. In fact, I’m writing a blog used a tablet now. I think that still useful a various things. I'm really looking forward to it from now. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

317/317

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿