2015年10月8日木曜日

Aizome

Last Saturday, we played “Aizome” first time. It is very excited and great!! I went with my friend. He likes clothes and shoes and details about it. In any case, my friend is so fashionable person. The aizome shop is there in Mifune. It name is Higo Ai Mifune Kobou. We went by train and car. I was dye white shirt. This shirt bought in UNIQLO. It price is 1,400 yen. This shirt was comfortable clothes. Then, Aizome will so beautiful dye. The experience charge was 2,000 yen. It is very cheap. You can dye any number of times in this price. Aizome’s color is indigo. It is so beautiful color. I love indigo color. I have item’s color most of it is indigo. I would surely it color will match to me. The Aizome can make a various designs. I was makes a circle design on neck place. It is looks like a japan flag. The shirt was dyed so deep indigo color. We will think that go again. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

180/1143

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿