2015年4月23日木曜日

Book review-1:01 The Cave




This is a key. It looks really old. Why is it here?  (p.8)
Oh, no! Look!” “The water’s coming in! (p.10)


Today, I read a one book. The books name is “The Cave.” This book is my first book review. This book story is adventure in cave. One day, The party number four, including John is went to cave in the boat. The boat driving was Faye. She is good at driving boat. The party is entered into the cave for deep darkness. There are some old things in the cave. The very old newspaper at 1979 in those. There is just else shark’s teeth. Then, David found the key. This was very important. The party was had an enjoyable time. When they are going to return, Daniela noticed that. It was close the portal by water’s. They were searched the exit. Then, Tyler found the ladder. They were go up to top but, they can’t open it. Because, It was locked. They were very worried. Then,  That’s light!! That key!! They were able to go out by a key.

I wish I had that place. I like adventure very much!! There place is not in Japan. I want to adventure is here. I want to heart beating!! Do you like adventure? Let’s enjoy the adventure with me. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.


written by Waring, Rob  and Jamall,  Maurice Boston : Thomson, c2006





206/938

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿