2015年4月22日水曜日

E 1-01: Homestay letter

Hi, I’m Yoshinari and I am 22 years old. I’m from Kumamoto in Japan. I was born in November in 1992. Kumamoto is a very beautiful and traditional town known all over the Japan. This is a very convenient town because of the development of transport. The main sightseeing spots are Kumamoto castle, Suizenji park, Reigando and Mt.Aso. And there are many more!! Kumamoto castle was built in 1487 by Katou Kiyomasa. It’s black. The hight is 32 meters. Do you know “Musyagaesi”? It’s a big and strong wall that is part of the castle. Mt. Aso is the largest caldera in the world and it is the largest active volcano in Japan. Kumamoto is  abundant with nature too. Please come visit Kumamoto.




My family is my father. mother. and sister. I don't have any pets. My father is 51 years old. He is good at sports. My mother is 52 years old. Her  dishes are very delicious every day. My sister is 17 years old. She is a high school student. She is a gymnast.


I like watching movie, listening  to music, playing the sports, drinking, taking a bath, and more. I love movies. My favorite movie is “IRONMAN” It’s the story of a super hero who is a rich man. Very cool!! Please see it.The music I like is JPOP, R&B and Classic. My favorite artist is "Def Tech". His song is a "message this song". You will probably be moved by song. My recommendation is “My Way”. Please listen to it.


How many people are in your family? Do you have pets? What color is your house? Have you been to Japan? Have you eat Japanese foods? Shall I teach how to use chopsticks? What sports do you like? Let’s play sports. Do you watch movies? What kind of movies do you like? What is the most delicious food in your country? Are the stars beautiful? I like star watching. I’m looking forward to seeing you. Nice to meet you.


Yoshinari.


336/336

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿