2015年12月6日日曜日

E-2-05:Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom

This time’s movie is “Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom.” Maybe many people will know about this movie. It is one of most famous movies. “The temple of Doom” is the first work according to the time series but it is second work in the series. Probably, this movie is the first movie I saw from when I was born. After that, it was broadcast a lot too. My most impressive scenes are the first, the scene of the diamond and an antidote is rolling around under the people’s feet in the scene in the beginning. Indi and Willie were losing it there because; they were hitting people’s feet many times and rolling in all directions. I follow the diamond and antidote with my eyes in fluid film. It was a good effect. The next was the scene of the secret cave in Willie’s room. They were going into the cave; they can’t see anything because all was dark within. When Indi was strike a match, insects were moving all around their feet. There were so many insects you couldn’t see the ground and they were moving on their bodies. This scene was very weird and scary too. Over two thousand real insects were prepared for the photography of this scene. I can’t conceive of that. That makes me feel bad just to imagine of it. I was impressed that Kate Capshaw who played the part of Willie consented and completed this scene. By the way, she became acquainted with the director Steven Spielberg and they married after this movie. The third is the Maharaja which tortured Indy into the temple. He was tormenting Indy using witch craft and a doll of Indy. The Indy’s body was injured in the same place that the place of the doll was injured by witch craft. At the time, I felt that this scene was most scary. This movie had to have an age limit because of there were many violent scenes. Harrison Ford was the main character and he is one of the famous actors who appeared in Star Wars. The next week, the sequel of Star Wars which people all over the world is hoping for a long time will start it. Of course, I will go to it absolutely. It is finally passed ten years from the previous work. Of course, I was already watched all the series. I want to see Jedi again. There is talk about Indiana Jones 5 too. We might meet Indy again.
 418/6086

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿