2015年12月13日日曜日

Movie Review-2-02:The Great Gatsby (2013)

I introduce the Great Gatsby for one of the famous of American literature works in today. This movie was opened in 2013. I take notice of this film in opened at first but I don’t watch it in a movie theater in the end. At last, in this year I was known about this film in my classes and, I able to watch this movie. My honestly impression is it is rich in pageantry and just showy. The easily outline is that the story of the man who living in showy is get involved in an incident so, tread the path to self-destruction. This story is typical American literature. Leonardo Di Caprio is so suit that the story about tread the path to at the nadir of life. His appears movie is called “The Wolf of Wall Street.” This film is the movie about the main character is become the rich man but tread the path to self-destruction by gradation too so, the “Titanic,” “Romeo + Juliet” too. This movie was so beautiful about using way the color, the costume and the scene. The Director is Baz Luhrmann same as the Romeo + Juliet. In party scene were appears the various color and shapes dresses and costume. The costume’s offer is the Brooks Brothers and the Prada. The jewelry of lady’s was take charge of the Tiffany. I most surprised scene is that Gatsby’s appear scene. He whom reflected only his body from the neck down until now was I surprised that him appear in suddenly. The effect was most great. In the scene of tea party, Gatsby who stately in always was he gets a restless. This scene was grin. His figure of unsettled is practically like the boy who nervous in the face of his lovely person. When come Daisy, he was out the house in once and when comeback get wet from the rain. It is so funny a little. I think that he is normal man. And then, I felt like that his feel’s understood. So, in gradation, the incident was gotten because swelled out his feels to Daisy. The narration of story is Nick Carraway. He is Gatsby’s neighbor and dear friends. Tobey Maguire played the role of him. I think that he reason it was chosen suit the F. Scott Fitzgerald of writer. His side face is suit to him. The American literature is just great works and the showed works is many there. I think that keep watching and touching the many works from now.Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

432/7826

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿