2015年6月22日月曜日

Book Review-1-08:Survival Adventure

I love outdoor very much. This time book is about Outdoor. Maybe I am outdoor type. My hobby is cycling, camp, mountain climbing, bouldering and soccer. When you became alone, do you have confidence for survive? I have a little because I was joined Tanken club in college. Tanken’s mean is explored. I learned many skills in this club. I was going to camp program in Kumamoto city since elementary school to junior high school from way back when. I learned various things in camp. The way rising of fire and put wood on the fire. Way of catch a fish. Way of securing of water. They are all has a practical use. There are so helps for myself. We are so comforting by convenient things in modern society. If it wills convenient tools are lost, you can live? It is bad that too experience. You must make a necessity provide by myself from the beginning once in a while. Then, you expected to know level of myself. It is when you become a lonely that the true value of yourself is in questioned. You must know what you can do and you can’t do. This book is book suggestive that. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

 Hunt, Roderick (2003). Survival adventure. Oxford University Press,

211/5554

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿