2015年6月11日木曜日

E 1-04 : My self introduction 2035 Due in 2 weeks!!



I’m Yoshinari and I am 43 years old. I graduated and 20 years have passed. I have a family now. It is my wife and two children. We have a boy and a girl. My son’s name is Kento. This means that I hope he grows up in good health. I would like him to grow up into a vigorous and healthy boy. He is 16 years old and goes to junior high school. He joined the soccer club in school. He always looks so busy in the morning. He seems to have a girlfriend recently. I’m concerned about that.
My daughter’s name is Haruka. This means that I hope she will grow up to be cheerful and like the sun kid. I would like her to grow up into a bright and vigorous girl. She is 11 years old goes to elementary school. She looks interested in fashion because she is adolescent girl. She always hesitates about her choice for clothes. With that as a cause, she is in a flurry and will be late for a school. I am anxious about the risk of traffic accident. She joined the basketball club.
I married with my wife in 15 years ago. When I was 25 years old, I met her. I fell in love with her at first sight. My whole body rouses and stops at once. The next moment, the electricity ran about in my body. We married after dating for two years. We live in
Kyoto. Kyoto has good traditions as before. But, not only is it old, it has also the place of dispatch of the most advanced fashion the first in Japan.
My house is 1 floor divided into 5 stories apartment building. We live on the 1st floor so we can go to outside soon. I take 15 minutes to get to my company by a liner motor car.
Of course, I have a car license and drive too. I first bought in next year of the Tokyo Olympic. The second was bought 3 years ago. It is about Flow of HONDA and white color. It is a hybrid and run by electric and water. The price was 4 million yen. The Prime Minister is Koizumi Jr, and just hundred. He became a Prime Minister two years ago. He would become that like his father.
When I write this I remember that my college days. See you.

 403/4920

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿