2015年5月10日日曜日

Book reviews-1-04 Key Trouble



This is a silly adventure, he shouted. I hate it. (p.15)

Today, I introduce about another book. The book name is Key trouble. This story is I want to experience story too. The main characters are Biff, Chip and Kipper. The first, they played water-guns with grandmother. But, Kipper is sucked into the world of television by magic key. There was the world of grey colors everything. He was caught up in a lot of trouble that world. He was browned-off with that troubles and thought want to go home. Then, he able to go home by magic key but only his color was not returned. His color was remained grey. If your color changed do you want to become what color? If it were me I want to become silver. Because, it is like machine and metal that very cool. Well, let’s get back to the story. Eventually, Kipper’s color was returned by magic key. He thought like this and tried go to hospital too. But, he returned easy. The last was but a span. However, I impressed a little that a family was tried received with all one’s might him. What color do you want to become? Is it connected directly with your future? I wish that is a success your future. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

Roderick Hunt, Alex Brychta. Oxford University Press, 2003

 214/2011

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿