2015年5月11日月曜日

My Bicycle



My bicycle is one of my treasures. But, it is breaking. The rear fender was off. The chain-cover was break that made by plastic. The gear in spite of until gear 6 it’s only change until gear 5. The handle-cover is broke and dropping. However, the biggest problem is made in Chine. I bought this bicycle two years ago. Then, I felt it cool because the body is narrow and my favorite color. After the order it I give a week later.
The real color was metallic red. The model is cross bike for city cycle.

My first feeling was unusual that after ten month. The handle was getting rusty. Then, I didn’t care because I was riding in rainy days. But, it were broke the gear, rear fender, chain cover and handle in quick succession. I was almost meet accident many times. I had fearful experience too. I intended to peruse when I decided to buy. But, it was wrong. I never thought that Chinese goods were so terrible products. If it’s break I have difficulty and can’ go school and part time and more. Then, I was repair ever break. Because of that, I leaned the skill of bicycle’s repair.

The other day, I went to cycle store in order to buy a new. There were a lot of new bicycles lines up in there. But, I couldn’t buy anything because they are high price. I must patience a little longer. I already decided. I ride to break it. If I will money saver than I am now I would buy a high quality bicycles. When you buy a something I recommend that check over about it. Maybe you should careful to Chinese product. Have a good shopping!! Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

300/ 2311

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿