2015年5月26日火曜日

Movie review-1-02:KNOCKIN’ ON HEAVEN’S DOOR







"In Heaven, It’s always talk about In Ocean"



Today, I introduce about another movie. That is KNOCKIN’ ON HEAVEN’S DOOR. Do you know this movie? I don’t know this movie until yesterday. This movie was produced in 1997. It’s German movie. The first, Rudi and Martin were told the time estimate of few weeks for them remaining life. They met on the beds in hospital. Martin said that “everybody talking about ocean in heaven.” And this started them slipping out of the hospital in the night they are go toward the Ocean. The big money of one million was put in the stolen car on the way. They do what their want to do by that money. But, money was mafia’s money. They go toward to sea while chasing to mafias and polices. This movie’s scene is all beautiful. The scene that eating lemon and drink a tequila that surrounded lemon of innumerable in kitchen of hospital at the night. The scene that the Benz advancing straight in the nothing highway. The scene that takes refuge in a cornfield surrounded to pursuing party. The scene that Rudi was smokes for the first time. And, after all, the best scene is last scene. The story is very simple but so deeply work. I regretted that I didn’t know it and I feel happy about I was able to find this. I purchased it immediately. Of course, I bought blue-ray. What do you want to do when you were known to die? Thank you  reading until the end. See you soon. 



260/3744

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿