2015年5月11日月曜日

E 1-03 : My hometown


Today, I introduce about my hometown. My hometown was Ooe. Now, I live in Suizenji because, we moved two years ago. First, I will talk about Ooe. I was born in Ii-obstetrics and gynecology clinic 22 years ago. Ooe is in the center of Kumamoto city. Ooe has generally facilities. There is a nursery school, a kindergarten, an elementary school, a middle school, a high school, a college, a park, a theater, a public hoall, a library, a hospital and more and transportation is developing. My neighbor has a company of taxi. This means that if I call a taxi, it will come in three minute and, near the stands of train and bus at a short distance. I can go to downtown in five minutes. If you go home by walking you can get home in ten minutes. By the way, it was three minutes to the school if I ran when I was an elementary school student. Here is such a lot. Do you think it’s appearing? If you live this town you should haven’t an inconvenient life!! I promise you.

Especially I love the point that there is scenery in the sky in this town. I can see it various expression every day. The sky of pale indigo in morning. The cloudless and clear blue sky in evening. The orange sky that lighted by the sun at dusk. I love the dusk. The sky luminous with star that not sounds at night. It’s all really beautiful. I love the sky  here.


Next, I talk about my second hometown. I live in Suizenji now. From Ooe it is not so far  from here. Suizenji is a good place too. But, I have disturbing points. The first, traffic is busy. This place has a lot of coming and goings of a car. The car keeps going after 23 o’clock. This place is more dangerous than the Ooe and, the street is very dark at night.

The second, at Suizenji is there a railroad crossing. If there is I think it is danger because, I think accidents are easy to occur. And, I can’t rush for a running train. Then, it is take time. To be honest, I liked my old place better than my new place. If I can come back to my old place I want to come back. However, this is the actual state of affairs. I don’t know almost all of this place yet. But after all, it’s beautiful night sky. I would search my favorite spots like this place from now on. If I found spots I like, I will report it. Where is your hometown? And what kind of place is that? If you know any recommended spots, please tell me about them. 

462/2773

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿