2015年5月1日金曜日

My Mobile Phone

My mobile phone is GALAXY S in docomo. The color is black. The brand is SAMSUNG. I bought in 5 years ago. It is very old!! Because, this mobile phone is malfunction many times. The paint of the mobile phone is peeling off too. For example, No reaction, freeze and shutdown of suddenly. 

Then, I want to new mobile phone. Recently, new mobile phones were on sale from Samsung. It is galaxy s6, galaxy s6 edge. I want galaxy s6 edge. It display has curving both side. CPU is upgrade too. CPU means is main computer of electronics. But, it has negative points. 

The first, new mobile phone is bigger than before model. I like the one that fall into my hand. If the new mobile phone has a little more short, I’ll like it more. 

The second, it’s not has waterproof and dust-proof. Though usually joined this two functions, I’m really disappointed. 

The third, the body of glass. So, I’m very worried. Glass means easily broken. Glass is breakable. I must not a little careful. I’ll need to take measures. But, I must change the mobile phone. The new one is much better than the old one. I wish that it’ll change soon. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon. 

215/1351

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿