2015年5月8日金曜日

My Golden Week

My GW was very busy. I had 5 days holiday but, I had to do things.

The first, it is part-time. It’s had all days. The time is from pm6 to pm 23 or 24. I was very worked because it was holiday. The shop was come a thousand customers. The goods were sold like hot cakes. The most sold goods were drinks and snacks.

The second, it is job hunting. I am currently job hunting. I went to company information sessions in GW. I went for the three places. The two places were in Kumamoto but, another place was in Kagawa. It’s really far away. I was changed two times trains before I arrived at Kagawa. It took five hours to there. The Tubame was very beautiful from Kumamoto to Hakata. Kagawa is surrounded by the sea, it was very shining. Of course, I ate was Sanuki-Udon of local specialty. The company was a cozy and nice atmosphere.

The third, it is preparation of mother’s day. I didn’t anything in last year. Then, every year I think that I want to presents for my mother. Now, I bought a complete cake of Mont Blanc and one more present. This plan is collaboration with my sister. Practice is Saturday in this week!! I’m really looking forward to that day. I hope you like it. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.


234/1797

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿