2016年1月18日月曜日

About blogging

 This time, I am talking about my blog in today. I'm doing the blog for the first time. Every time my favorite things, daily happenings, a hobby, and various things are writing in the blog. I don't so like a blog much. Because, it is honest trouble, and I thinking don't want to teach other persons my thing much. However, the blog is writing and enjoying now. I'm very glad if a topic occasionally good at it comes out. My blogs number is 101 in now. I am must arrive 15,000 words. My blog’s number is 11,307 in now. I am worry because I don’t understand that if I will be able to meet until the expires. I was come to think that I want a friend to know many things and the friend's blog is seen, there is much various discovery. I am looking about the blog’s subject in every day. It is don't mind anything, by the way, it is about the movies, the books, the subjects and a daily occurrence of in my life. Strange to say, the more I am write, I was understand that my writing’s skill is grow up day by day. But, I had sad thing. It is my USB memory broken in last year. In there, my blog’s date was in it. I was very shock and so panic. Because, I am think that I can’t write the blogs. I want like to writing from now on. And, the most points are, the first, I had going to the library in Kumamoto gakuen universities. Because, I was never use and go to the library. I was never knows about a lot of books. It is made I had read many books and watching movies. This library is so perfect place for me. The second, I have become a little bit more knowledgeable about PC. When I write the blogs, I always use the computer. At first, my typing speed is very late, but my typing speed is improved a little. And, I had getting about a system of computer a little. It was so good point for me. The autumn term is will go to end in just a little. I will do my best until the last. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

386/12578

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿