2016年1月18日月曜日

Vacation plans

 I have many vacation plans. The first, I want to rearrange a room. I was get tired that this room because I want to new room. I want to buy new furniture a lot of. And I want to clean. I want to keep clean my room because it is the room which I live every day. The next, I want to go to the sea or a river and to also see fireworks because of summer. Maybe I like part of river. But, I am not that don't like the sea. I want to try that I can swim to how far because, I like swim. And, I want to do spear. It is Japanese mean is "mori-tuki." I like that this way of fish catch. And, I want to do club activities too. This year, we are has many events. It is making club clothes, the parade of preparation, exhibition works and preparation of feast. This time, we are become very important because, we are the second graders move by the main constituent of club activities. So, we are must do our best very much. We are must give exact directions to everybody and it is must proceed to smoothly. I will do my best. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

218/12192

1 件のコメント:

  1. How's going on your summer vacation,so far?
    Everything goint good?
    Have a nice S/V!

    返信削除