2016年1月20日水曜日

Foreign countries

This time, I am talk about foreign country. The Spain is delicious foods, beautiful place and the historic buildings in there. I was study about the Spanish. My favorite foreign country is Spain. The capital is Madrid, and about 5 million people. It has beautiful cities and many the cultural heritages. Especially, Alhambra, Altamira cave and Temple of Sagrada Familia are very famous. The temple of Sagrada Familia has not been completed yet, and the complete schedule is called 2026 after Gaudi's posthumous one hundred year. I would like to see one some at once before I die. I like Spain's foods, especially; it is Iberian pig, paella and ram chop steak. There is very delicious. I want to eat paella. It is base the rice and attached sea foods. It is effect the fish and shellfish soup and delicious very much. The Iberian pig is effect for salt taste but at last, you can feel a sweet flavor. It is take becomes a flavor more one chews. The heartiest sport is soccer. It is Spain represent and FC Barcelona. The two teams so famous soccer team in Spain and the world. The two teams so beautiful play and so strong. It is called the king. I want to go to Spain soon. I want to eat about delicious foods and sweets. And, I want to feel another country’s sensations. Thank you for my reading until the end. See you soon.

241/ 13736

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿