2016年1月20日水曜日

Vcation Plans Ⅱ

This time, I introduce about my vacation plans of winter. It is spring vacation and it is my last vacation in school life. I have three vacation plans. The first, it is I want go to sports gym and I want to training in university every day. And, I want to lose 5 kg and get muscle a little. Because, I think I want to be going to sport gym every day in spring. And, I think that I must get muscle and lose weights. At the end of spring, I will get muscle a little. The second, it is I want to watch many movies in the library. There is has many movies in the library. Recently, I was known that it is has many movies. As long as time permits, I want to watch all movies. The third, I think I want to take the bookkeeping and the TOEIC. I think I want to have qualifications something. But, anyhow, I am taking the bookkeeping in 28 February. The TOEIC will a clue know the level of my English. My aim is get a muscle, lose weights a little, watches many movies in library and pass the bookkeeping in this spring vacation. I will do my aim in spring. Thank you for my reading until the end, See you soon.

221/13495

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿