2016年1月25日月曜日

My Lunch Time

 Yesterday, I went to lunch in evening. I was international experience in there. Today, I will talk about it. I went to “Katuretu-tei.” It is Tonkatu restaurant. There are so many people because it is lunch time. I waited a little and sat down in my seat. I already decided that what my order. It is a daily special bento. I was choose a set meal with two “fillet cutlets” and “ebi fly.” Then, a man comes to here and he took the seat next to me. At first, I was don't mind that. While I was waiting, handing a smart phone, I was waiting a dish. Then, my side man is looking a menu. But, something was strange. He looks like Japanese, but he talking English. He was a foreigner. And, when he chose a dishes from a menu, he looks doesn’t decide it because write on Japanese. And, he was catch a clerk, he was request a menu written in English to the clerk in English. This restaurant was prepared the menu written in English, the clerk bring it soon. I surprised that a foreigner become come to the restaurant of Kumamoto in Japan. I take a view around, 30% of gusts was foreigner. It is almost Korean and Chinese, American is few people. He looking a menu, in finally, started decide dishes. After then, the lunch which my choose is brought my table. The sauce is gets ready a Japanese style and a Western style. Sesame which on the table I take in mortar and pound it, it mixed my either sauce, I can eat it. Fillet cutlets was cut half, cabbage is large serving garnish. Ebi fly is only one, it was bad luck. But, a coating was flied crunchy. When you order in this restaurant, you can open order that rice, miso soup and cabbage. When I take eating a lunch, he seems decide his order. But, the clerks are moves around with busy, they don’t notice to him. He try order to clerk but he can’t it. So, I was tell the clerk, I tell that he want to order. And, in finally, he was able to tell his order. After then, I am go on eat my lunch, his lunch is brought his table. He was ordered a lunch of pork loin cutlet. But, he don’t looks understand that how to make of sauce. I was understand it, I tell that pound sesame and you can mixed and your like sauce to him. He was bow slightly once. And, I was add Japanese mustard to sauce and eat a cutlet, finished a lunch. I take drink a tea, relaxed, I stand up for the check. Then, he was reach for his hand to me, he want to shake hand. I was shakes hand to him with surprised. And, “Thank you”, he said. I surprised that his politeness and that situation. That happened in a flash but, I felt that glad time. Thank you for reading until the end. My blog is last in today. See you.

515/15212

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿