2016年1月18日月曜日

Using the computer

 I usually use a personal computer to see the animations, the movies, pictures, listen to music, and check up on something. Recently, I using a personal computer many times increased very much. Because, it is must use at the homework of a class. But, my eyes become painful and dim occasionally very much. The next, it is very bad for eyes which I always worry that it may be. I don't want to use not much long, if it can do. But, it is unavoidable because, it is the homework. And with that, I was bought the thing. It is the Zoff PC. It is a glasses which lighten the blue light. The blue light is the strongest light. It is birth from the liquid crystal display like PC, TV, Smart phone and etc. The blue light is said that one of cause about feel a glare and flicker of site. It is therefore thinking that effect to vital rhythm, the tired of eye and the possibility of a rotten headache’s symptom. The blue light is gives to bad effects to us. This glasses is protect my eyes from the blue light. When I play the PC, I can't conceive of using without it. I want to keep protect my eyes. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.

221/12799

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿