2016年1月18日月曜日

My favorite movie

This time, I introduce about my favorite movie. I love movies. I can't conceive of living without movies. Then, I introduce about my three recommendation movies. The third is “Knockin' on Heaven's Door.” It is story about two men. They are has a cancer. And, they don’t have seen the sea. So, the two men are going to see the sea. When you saw this movie, you maybe are become feel nostalgic. Please check this movie and when you watch it, in high-definition images. The second is “Iron Man.” It is my most excited movie. It is so famous American comic in America. The main character is Tony Stark. He is has the various face, it is the president, the inventor and so smart. He is hero who made iron suit himself and fight to the Villains. His attraction is so red suit and the mechanic which use latest technology. He is creates the new suit every day. The first is Interstellar. It is story about the future a little of human. The human was hard to live in the earth. Then, the pilots are going to looking the planet which can live the human. This movie’s picture is so beautiful and writes that so particularly. If you have don’t know about knowledge of the space, you may be don’t understand about it. But, this movie is worth seeing. Please check it soon now, if possible. Thank you for reading until the end. See you soon.  


246/13274

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿