2016年1月20日水曜日

My hobbies

I have many hobbies. My hobby is movie, music, the car and soccer and more. My favorite singer is JUJU. She’s voice is so high and amazing. She’s makes lyrics is very beautiful. My recommendation she’s song is “Dreamer”. It is about the people who hope the dream yourself and way of make your dream. When I listen this song, I was gets a power and I can feel impression. Please listen it. My favorite movie is National treasure. It is adventure movie. It is my love movie’s genre. It is series 1 and 2. Ben Gates of the main character is the historian and the adventurer or treasure hunter. He was gets two friends; they go to looking the Freemasonry’s treasures. At the last, you will surprise the last scene. My favorite soccer player is Nakata Hidetoshi. Because, He is big effects gave my life. He is very nice player and he was retirement in 2007. But, after then, he is keep activity from now. He is so people who wonderful and respectable for me. Thank you for my reading until the end. See you soon.

187/14330

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿